Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fanfic Rec Wednesday – Tides of Fate

Today’s rec comes to you via Miranda (@MirandaMajor).

Title: Tides of Fate




Why is it good?:  The character interactions in the story are what really made the fic for me. The main set of characters are involved, but as the story progresses, more of the non-mainstream characters are brought in.  It's the type of story where you really don't know what will happen next. From angst, to romance, to humorous interactions you get everything all rolled into one. It’s a typical Edward/Bella HEA fic with little twists and turns along the way. I found it to be a really easy-flowing read and I can admit I have read it more than once.

~~~~~

I’ve never read this one but I have seen the name come up here and there on various rec sites and mentioned on Twitter. According to the story summary and first author note, it’s a fun, light-hearted fic taking place mostly during a vacation to a tropical destination. (Correct me if I’m wrong.) 
I like that Miranda found the relationships between the characters enjoyable. At just over 365, 000 words and 40 chapters in length, you’ll be with these two and their friends for a little while.
I’m gonna add this one to my list. Thanks, M!

No comments:

Post a Comment