Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fanfic Rec Wednesday – The Perfect Gift

Today’s rec is another one via my friend Kristin (@Kdub_s). 

Title: The Perfect Gift




Why is it good?: I'm a little bias when it comes to this writer. She is a dear friend of mine and a fellow fich00r. And she also picked a fantastic beta. The story is about Christmas being a time for love, joy and happiness. But when love just isn't enough, is there anything that can make things right? There are parts that my heart was breaking for Bella and parts I had happy tears in my eyes. I love the uncertainty of the story. Is Edward going to be able to fix it or is Paul going to wiggle his way back in her life and bed? It's a must read!

~~~~~

I feel as though it would be a conflict of interest for me to comment on this one. Lol. Take Kristin’s word for it and check it out.
Thanks for the rec, K-Dubs!


No comments:

Post a Comment