Monday, October 21, 2013

get to know Jenn

wow! second q&a installment already. better pace myself or i'm gonna run out of friends.

Name: Jenn
Age: over 21 *smiles* and under 50
Status: workaholic - AKA Single.. 
Twitter: ALL of them? @AbsolutTwilight @AbsolutHeist @Team_Cudmore @FANdemoniumNet @TheCamargoBlog I do have a personal.. some where *laughs*
Do you blog? YES.. www.FANdemoniumNetwork.com it hubs all of the above... (karen's note: jenn is the queen of blogging.)
What other social media sites do you use? I blog, I pin, I use Facebook, Instagram... Oh tumblr... 
5 little-known facts about you: I love younger men, I have an assistant, I don't talk to my biologic family, but I have a very big extended one that i have "adopted" as my family, I studied abroad.

Questions stolen from Twi-Between:
When/how did your Twilight obsession begin? Someone suggested for me to read "The Dirtiest Clean Book". I read that and a junkie was born. 

What is your favorite Twilight quote? 
"It's just so difficult to understand, even now," Aro mused, staring at Edward's arm wrapped around me. It was hard for me to follow Aro's chaotic train of thought. I stuggled to keep up. "How can you stand so close to her like that?" 
"It's not without effort,"Edward answered calmly. 
"But still---la tua cantante! What a waste!" 
Edward chuckled once without humor. "I look at it more as a price." 
Aro was skeptical. "A very high price." 
"Opportunity cost."

Who is your favorite non-holy twinity (minor) character? Felix

Which is your favorite Twilight movie? New Moon - Felix appears

What is your favorite song from any of the Twilight soundtracks? A thousand years

Ideal vacay? Forks, set stalking, Brit Pack concert, or a non-Twi premiere? Forks was awesome.. didn't stalk the set in Oregon I need to do that.. And a non-Twilight premiere is AWESOME.. So 2 out of the 3

What is your favorite non-Twilight film of a Twilight star? The Baytown Outlaws.. 

What is your favorite Twilight memory? So many too name...But I think its a tie between the black carpet and tent city for the last movie and meeting Stephenie Meyer in Forks, this past September.

new questions:
Who is your favorite Twilight actor? It's a tie.. Daniel Cudmore and Christian Camargo

What has being a fan of Twilight opened up for you? blogging, traveling and work.. And so many more friends. 

What is your craziest fangirl moment? It's NOT PG I won't tell 

Who is your favorite NON-Twilight vampire? Are there really any other vampires? Oh yeah there is a sexy Dark Vampire, but the name of Damon Salvatore

Fanfiction questions:
What are you reading right now? nada

Who is your favorite incarnation of Edward (specifically, from which story)? MOTU

Who are your favorite authors? Snowqueens Ice Dragon

Why do you read fanfiction? Someone made me read that... 


What other fandoms do you count yourself a member of? The Vampire Diaries, The Originals.. Supernatural.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
how jenn and i met: through mutual friend @MirandaMajor, when they were propositioned by an australian tv crew at fan camp in LA for an interview. hilarity ensued. 
jenn and i at the forever party 2013 in forks


1 comment: